Patch Notes - November 17, 2021
New and Improvements
● Added a new banner with information on Season Characters, their benefits, plus the option to create one after pressing the button to create a new character from the Character Selection screen.
- This UI will only be displayed for Adventurers who are able to create a Season Character.
● Changed the "test NPCs" in Battle Arena from monster-type to character-type.
- When skills are used on these test NPCs, any inflicted debuffs/CCs and the number of times the corresponding debuffs/CCs are inflicted will now be displayed.
● Changed the idle animation for the Sleepless Sun Outfit.
● Changed the idle animation for the Burning Soul Outfit.
● Separated [Sorceress, Lahn] Cartian Shoes from [Sorceress, Lahn] Cartian Armor.
- Added [Sorceress, Lahn] Cartian Shoes to the outfit boxes that contain [Sorceress, Lahn] Cartian Armor.
* Adventurers who had the [Sorceress, Lahn] Cartian Armor in their possession will receive the [Sorceress, Lahn] Cartian Shoes in their storage in Heidel.
● Changed the name of [Sorceress, Lahn, Guardian, Nova, Corsair, Mystic] Nude Deep Black Underwear to Nude Black Underwear.
● Changed the [PEN (V) Boss Gear]: The Best Deal questline's upgradeable equipment to no longer allow characters with less than 0 Karma to equip it. (This does not apply to the final PEN (V) Boss Gear.) (Updated)
● Improved the Ancient Relic Crystal summoning device UI with added visual effects to make it more user-friendly.
- When it's possible to register a summon scroll, you will see the respective item slot light up.
- You will see a visual indicator move from the item slot towards the circle in the center of the UI when you register your scroll.
- Once you're able to summon, you will see an effect displayed in the center and around the Activate button in the UI.
- Closing the summoning UI will now remove any registered scrolls.
● Changed Imperial Delivery alerts that displayed at certain times due to the changes made to Imperial Cooking/Alchemy Deliveries so they are no longer restricted in amount by territory nor server.
|The Imperial Crafting/Fishing Delivery Managers in each territory have begun receiving deliveries.||The Imperial Fishing Delivery Managers in each territory have begun receiving deliveries.|
● Quadrupled the time granted to loot the Mole that appears from Farming.
Conquest War, Node War
● Changed Node War so that Lord guilds/alliances can participate in Node Wars of other territories.
※ However, they will not be able to participate in Level 1 Node Wars in Balenos/Serendia nor Node Wars within the territory they are lord of.
- Lord guilds/alliances can participate in Node Wars but they cannot occupy the nodes.
* Therefore, the node will be liberated if the Lord guild/alliance wins the Node War.
- The Node War victory condition is the same as before, that is to say the guild/alliance's fort has to be the only one remaining on the node.
- The Lord guild/alliance will get the same number of Resplendent Medal of Honor rewards for winning/liberating/losing in a Node War according to the level of the node.
- When the Lord guild/alliance wins a Node War, they won't be able to occupy the node, but they will be able to gain access to the war vendor according to the node tier they won up to 2 hours after the conclusion of the Node War.
※ Lord guilds/alliances that won a Node War can only use the war vendors on the Node War server in which they control a node.
● Made the following improvements to the Ballista siege weapon:
- Increased movement speed and turning of the Ballista by 50%.
- Increased movement command response speed (stopping after moving, moving after stopping, etc.) of the Ballista by 50%.
- Increased the hit damage of the Ballista on castle gates by 30%.
- Increased the hit damage of the Ballista on characters by 20%.
- Increased the hit damage of the Ballista on forts/command posts/field HQs by 30%.
- Increased the hit damage of the Ballista on annexes like Supply Depot, Recovery Center, and Cannon Observatory by 100%.
※ The Ballista can only be used by offensive guilds in Conquest War by constructing a Ballista Workshop to make the Ballista.
● Added a visual on the World Map (M) during Conquest War showing the state of the outer/inner castles gates in Calpheon, Mediah, and Valencia.
- The castle gates will be displayed as destroyed if they are destroyed.
● Fixed the issue where installing forts at a certain time would prevent you from installing forts in a node on the following day.
● Fixed the issue where occupying a node on a Thursday, then occupying it again on a Friday, wouldn't reset the purchase limit of the War Vendors.
● Changed the Show Guild/Clan Member Names function in the General Settings window of the ESC (New) Menu to now toggle the names of Alliance members as well. The name of this function has been changed accordingly.
● Changed the Black Spirit's Safe icon on the lower right-hand corner of the screen to now light up after closing the Today's Rewards notice.
● Added the Ancient Spirit Dust item to the Aakman Temple's loot table listed in the Item Drop UI.
● Added a camera settings interface to make it easier to adjust the camera location and distance in gamepad UI mode.
- Hold the R stick on the gamepad to open the Adjust Camera UI.
● Changed the gamepad key guide for Node/Conquest War-exclusive mounts so it appears on the lower right-hand corner of the screen for gamepad mode.
● Optimized the process of uploading saved settings via the Setting Archive.
● Improved the UI for the email verification page when signing up a new account so it now displays a time limit for resending the verification email.
● Improved signing up method with a Steam account so it no longer requires registering a mobile device.
● Fixed the issue where attempting to sign-up without entering your name/date of birth after proceeding with email verification/agreeing to the terms would prevent the sign-up button from being pressed.
● Improved the in-game Adventurer's Board to now display an image icon next to the title when attaching an image to your post.
● Fixed the issue where attempting to post or report in the Adventurer's Board in-game would cause the screen to scroll upwards.
● Fixed the issue with the image of the Hashashin displaying abnormal colors when viewed in "dark mode" on a Samsung Galaxy mobile device.
● Improved the image loading speeds in the wallpaper pop-up windows.
● Improved the font size when viewing the Black Desert official website on a mobile device.
● Added your Black Desert Family Name to the Account Information page's web address for the sake of protecting your personal information.
● Changed the translation of the following terms in English.
- May God Be With You, My Dear Friend... to The Fate of a Friend.
- Fixed the translation of certain in-game translations.
Modified or Changed
● Fixed the issue where the vegetation and gathering resources in Gorgo Rock Belt, Glish, and Forest of Seclusion appeared abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where storing Marni's Stones in Storage would cause their item icons to appear abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where an abnormal system message would display upon accepting the "The Fate of a Friend" quest.
● Fixed the issue where the "Top 5% Ranking for Contributions to the Guild's Victory" in Node/Conquest War was including additional Adventurers that did not actually fulfill the 5% ranking.
● Fixed the issue where the Saunil Siege Captain's dark portal, summoned using the Ancient Relic Crystal Summon Scroll, displayed abnormal visual effects.
● Fixed the issue during Manor Place Mode where you could install walls/floors without buying them first.
● Fixed the issue where you would suddenly disconnect from certain servers.