We hope you had a wonderful time during these holidays and we also hope you enjoyed the special New Year event that took place on January 1st! Do not worry if you missed the 1st part, the 2nd part of the New Year event is still ongoing where you can earn special rewards every day!
This week we are also launching a new event for those with frozen hands, do you want to build a snowman? We hope so! Because you will be able to earn special rewards by assembling event items after defeating monsters or by gathering. Come on, let's go and play!
And if you are tired of the cold weather, the holiday decorations and the carols, travel to Valencia and experience the new hunting quest which are available for skilled hunters.
Thank you for your continuous support and happy new year!
- DIY Snowman event will begin.
- Event period: January 2 After Maintenance - January 16 Before Maintenance
- During the event period defeat monsters, fish, and gather to get event items which you can Manufacture into the [Event] Winter Snowman full of cool rewards!
- Click < Here > to find out more!
- Let it Snow: Dec. 27th, 2018 00:00 UTC - Jan. 16th, 2019 23:59 UTC
- New Year Events
- Event 2: Happy New Year!: Jan. 1st 2019 00:00 UTC - Jan. 6th 2019 23:59 UTC
- Archer Level-up event: Second level-up period: Dec. 19th, 2018 (after maintenance) - Jan. 16th, 2019 (before maintenance)
- Archer 1+1 Dual EXP Share Event: Dec. 12th, 2018 (after maintenance) - Jan. 9th, 2019 (before maintenance)
- Archer EXP Boost Event: Dec. 12th, 2018 (after maintenance) - Jan. 9th, 2019 (before maintenance)
- Winter-themed UI/Weather: Dec. 3rd, 2018 (after maintenance) - Jan. 16th, 2019 (before maintenance)
- Loyal Attendance: Dec. 20th, 2018 00:00 UTC - Jan. 23rd, 2019 23:59 UTC
- Rookie and Returning Attendance: Oct. 14th, 2018 00:00 UTC - Jan. 23rd. 2019 23:59 UTC
- Archer Level-up event: First level-up period
- Town Guards will now attack monsters when they are nearby.
- The wiki for the Stable will now appear when clicking on the [?] button within the Stable’s Horse Exchange window.
- The spark effect that comes out while moving left or right and performing dash attacks has been changed in color from red to orange.
- Fixed the issue where the Absolute: Stub Arrow skill would not activate properly while the Carver skill was being used.
- Fixed the issue where the skill Arrow Explosion would automatically be activated upon pressing Hotkey to activate Bolt of Radiance after using Zephyr Leap or Ultimate: Zephyr Leap in Main Weapon mode.
- Fixed the issue where the skill Black Spirit: Radiant Explosion would be activated abnormally after using Ultimate: Zephyr Leap in Glissade or Awakening Mode.
- The falling motion will now come out from a greater height while using Zephyr Leap, Ultimate: Zephyr Leap, or Glissade.
- Fixed the issue where EP recovery would not work properly while using the skill Ultimate: Zephyr Leap in Awakening Mode.
- Fixed the issue where the Archer would go into an abnormal motion when boarding off a horse without having a Main Weapon equipped.
- Fixed the issue where EP recovery would not work intermittently on the 2nd hit of the skill Greatbow Training.
- Fixed the issue where the skill Breath of the Spirit would not be activated upon using the skill Greatbow Training consecutively while mounted.
- The motion when using the skill Righteous Smite through Quick Slot has been changed.
- Fixed the graphical issue where the pants of the [Archer] Noel Outfit would appear unnaturally when crouching then moving.
- Fixed the issue where the skill description for the Spear of Sylvia was incorrect.
- The following statement has been added to the Caphras Stone extraction window.
- Caphras stats will be reset when you extract Caphras Stones.
- Fixed the issue where Durability would not decrease intermittently if some of the Mount gear slots were not equipped.
- Removed the Life Training level restrictions for the Capturing Rope item.
- Text showing sale price of the item [Event] Rare Cron Box has been removed from the item’s tooltip.
- [Event] 12 Black Spirit Emojis (30 Days) have been added to the Pearl Shop for a limited time. Click <Here> for the full details. For details on newly added Pearl Shop Update, please click < Here > !
- Fixed the issue where the attacking effect of the Vedir that you face off against in the Archer’s Ascension quest chain would not be displayed.
- Added 5 Valencia hunting quests. Adventurers who are above Lv. 50 and have a Hunting level of Skilled 5 or higher can receive the 5 quests below through Rohu at the Areha Palm Forest.
- License to Hunt
- Hunting More Giant Lions!
- Time to Feast on Meat!
- [Daily] New Pride of Giant Lions
- [Daily] Rohu's New Hobby
- Fixed the issue where an object of Marni's Journal would appear floating in midair during the quest Marni's Journal.
- It has been changed that the Black Spirit would be spawned after completing the quest [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons.
- Quest summary has been improved to explain quest completion target for the quest About Kamasylvia.
- It has been fixed that only one conversation button would be displayed while progressing through the quest [Awakening] Artifacts of the Naga.
- It has been improved that you will now walk through A Reconnaissance Spot which is the quest completion target of the quest The Childish Captain.
- Navigation in the quest Trina's Supply System has been fixed to lead to the proper quest target.
- Navigation in the Acher Western Camp has been fixed to lead to the proper destination.
- It has been fixed the the quest Black Spirit's Gift #11 which gives Inventory slot as a completion reward can be accepted upon completing the quest Operation Breakthrough.
- Navigation for the quest ‘The Childish Captain’ has been fixed to lead to the proper quest target.
- Fixed the issue where there was an empty space at the bottom of the character creation screen.
- The red line will no longer be displayed on the gauge bar of nodes that have been invested in on node info UI.
- Text under Status in reservation window of Arena of Arsha will now be aligned in the center.
- Fixed the issue where putting the mouse over the check box in Quests window (o) would make it appear as if the check box was checked when it was not.
- Fixed the awkward scrolling in the Appearance window under Select Appearance and Skill section of Exchange Pet window.
- It has been changed that pressing close button or using Hotkey to close the Pearl Shop (F3) would also close the Buy window.
- If the title text in the Status of Alliance Members tab is too long, it will now be abbreviated, and the tooltip will also come out when putting the mouse over the text.
- If the text in the status of workers under Worker List window is too long, it will now be abbreviated, and the tooltip will also come out when putting the mouse over the text.
- Fixed the issue where the text on Change Skill icon would bleed out of the All Worker List UI.
- If the text in the Guild Skills Information is too long, it will now have line breaks on the sentences.
- Fixed the issue where the tooltip would not be displayed in My Gardens window when a worker had work in progress.
- Added a tutorial for using the Value Pack when going through the [Special Gift] Travelling Light II quest.
- The pet Crow will now show the difference in its Tier on its icon.
- The EXP icon on the Tag button has been changed to EXP ↑ icon for the Archer 1+1 Dual EXP Share Event.
- When you mouse over the list of fence gardens in a Garden UI, you can now see descriptions (tooltip) of each garden.
- We are aware that using emojis from the item [Event] 12 Black Spirit Emojis (30 Days) does not appear in Guild chatting for other Guild members in other servers. This will be resolved with Jan. 9th maintenance.
- We are aware of the issue where the Black Spirit Emojis do not work as intended across different languages.