BDO Horses have what players call "Caps" or "Break Points". This means you cannot see or feel a difference in your horse speed until you go past a certain number. All stats in a certain bracket feel the same.
The Caps are every 10 points: Ex. 140.1%, 150.1%, and 160.1%
You'll be just as fast at 150.1% as 160% Speed.
For T8, try to obtain horses that can reach above 150.1% with gear. Turn is the least important.
The most important two skills are Drift + Instant Accel animation cancel. Sprint is also beneficial.
- Speed - affects AFK and Sprint running speed.
- Acceleration - time to get to full speed
- Turn - time to turn
- Brake - Important for stability during Drift + Instant Accel animation cancel. Brake can reduce Drift animation significantly. A horse with Brake at 150.1% makes the sliding from Drift almost non-existent. Above 150.1%, there is no noticeable difference.
- Health - influences how quickly the horse will die if hit
- Stamina - how far the horse can travel before being fed.
Higher Tier Horse Breeding opens up better Horse Stats, locked Horse Skills, and coats.
The Granverre set manufactured at Stonetail Horse Ranch is BIS. Storm Gear Set is a green grade set that is fairly easy to +10 since you can find the horse set pieces on the Market.