Finding the Mysterious Knight27 November 2019 09:00
Period: November 27 (after maintenance)–until future notice
A Mysterious Knight appeared nearby!
- During the event period, <Special Skill Instructor> Mysterious Knight will appear all over the world of Black Desert Online. Simply Interact (R) with the NPC to get your Skill EXP +100% for 180 mins.! Prepare yourself for Succession beginning with Warrior and Ranger on the December 4 maintenance!
- When the Mysterious Knight appears, the system message “A Mysterious Knight appeared nearby!” will appear.
- Interact (R) with the Mysterious Knight to get Skill EXP +100% ([Skill] Wisdom of Battle (180 min)) which will last for 180 minutes from once you claim it.
- If you are already under the Skill EXP boost from the Mysterious Knight and you interact with him again, you will get another 180 minutes of Skill EXP boost from that point. For example, if you had 50 minutes left on your Wisdom of Battle boost, you will be refreshed with 180 minutes.
- The Skill EXP boost you get from Mysterious Knight does stack with other skill EXP boosts:
- Fever Time
- Blessed Message Scroll (100 min)
- Sealed Book of Combat items
- Extra Skill EXP Scroll (Extra Skill EXP Scrolls do not give you boost that stacks if Sealed Book of Combat items are already in use).
- Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll items
- Mercenary’s Skill
- Mysterious Knight will disappear 30 mins. after it spawns, regardless of whether you interact (R) with it or not.
- Mysterious Knight will spawn in all servers including Olvia and Arsha during the event period.
- Mysterious Knight spawns in monster (combat) zones, and only one will be spawned at a time.
- Once Mysterious Knight appears and is stationed in its place, adventurers can come to interact and receive the Skill EXP Boost. Once again the frequency and times of Mysterious Knight is completely random, so please stay tuned for the system message of his appearance.
- Any exploit or abnormal ways of entering in-game events may result in the restriction of your account.
- Reward items given out through events can be Bound or not, depending on the items. Thus, some items cannot be Moved or Restored.
- Please check the description of the item to confirm if it's Bound or not.
- Event period and specs. may change with future notice. For the time being, this event will start from November 27th maintenance and last until future announcement.