Wanna Play Yar?
You may think you have won, but I believe in the heart of the car- I mean... ”YAR!”
In the thrilling game of Yar!, if you draw five of the same card type and post it on the website, you’ll be able to claim you very own Arcana of Fate Box!
So, let’s play some Yar!
- December 1, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – December 8, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
① Enjoy the Yar! minigame found in the New Menu (ESC) > Community (F9) during the event!
- Refer to [December 1 (Wed) Update] for more details.
② Take a screenshot of drawing 5 of the same cards to achieve ”Yar!” (against an NPC or any adventurer)
- Your Family Name must be visible in the pic to receive the reward.
▲ Achieving Yar! or five of the same card type!
③ Follow the format below and upload your screenshot to the Black Desert website’s [Art & Media] - [Event] forum.
Required Post Format
- Your post must start with [Server][Yar]. (Required)
- Attach a screenshot of you drawing 5 of the same card type (Yar!). (Required)
- The screenshot must include your Family Name. (Required)
■ How to Play Yar!
Arcana of Fate Box x1
* Event rewards will be sent by in-game mail (B) after the end of the event and can be obtained once per Family.
* The in-game mail (B) will be valid for 2 weeks from the date issued and will be removed if unclaimed before it expires.
Arcana of Fate Box
Pace of Delight - 1 Square
Pace of Delight - 2 Squares
Pace of Delight - 3 Squares
Pace of Delight - 4 Squares
Pace of Delight - 5 Squares
Pace of Delight - 6 Squares
Lucky Day - 1 Additional Roll
Lucky Day - 2 Additional Rolls
Lucky Day - 3 Additional Rolls
* Additional Notices
- You will not be eligible to receive the rewards if your post’s title does not start with [Server][Yar].
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to the ownership of adaptation rights for all screenshots, videos, and all other secondary creations submitted for this event. Pearl Abyss may also use these contents at its own discretion for promotional purposes without limitations to time or location.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- If your account is restricted for violating the Operational Policy before you receive the event prizes, you may be disqualified as a winner and have any prizes withdrawn even after being selected as a winner.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. For these reasons, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.