Twitch Drop Rewards Now Available! - Postponed
Got nothing to do on your commute to work?
Bored out of your mind during lunch?
Well, come check out Black Desert Online on Twitch, now with Twitch Drops!
Tune in to a Black Desert Online stream that has Twitch Drops enabled and watch the rewards pour in!
Twitch Drop Rewards Now Available!
- February 26, 2021 (Fri) 00:00 - March 9, 2021 (Tue) 23:59 (UTC)
We have postponed the Twitch Drops event to a later date. A detailed schedule will be announced on this notice. Thank you for patience and understanding
(Last updated : February 25, 2021 23:51 (UTC))
① Link your Black Desert Online and Twitch accounts by going to My Page on the Black Desert official website.
② Using your linked account, watch a Black Desert Online stream that has Black Desert Online Twitch Drops enabled.
③ Get the following rewards by watching a Black Desert Online Twitch Drops stream for the required amount of time.
|Twitch Drop Stream View Time||Reward|
|1 Hour||[Event] Lv. 57 Travel Kit|
Item Collection Increase Scroll x10
Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days)
Fine Accessory Box I
|2 Hours (Daily)||
Cron Stone x15
You must claim the previous reward in order to activate the conditions for the next reward. If you fail to claim the previous reward, your progression towards the next reward will not be possible.
E.g: After reaching the 1-hour mark and claiming the reward, the 3-hour reward will be activated and view time will be counted again.
* The 1-hour, 3-hour, 5-hour, and 9-hour rewards can only be obtained once.
* The daily 2-hour reward can be obtained once a day until the event ends.
① Claim the rewards from your Twitch Drops Inventory [Go to Twitch Drops Inventory]
② Go to your Web Storage in your Pearl Abyss account and click Receive Drops.
③ Send the rewards to the server and character of your choice. You can find the rewards in your in-game mailbox (B).
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.