Post-CalpheON Ball Afterparty
As we say goodbye to the 2021 CalpheON Ball, we've prepared an Item Drop Rate Hot Time and Playtime Challenges for a post-ball afterparty!
1. Post-CalpheON Ball Drop Rate Hot Time!
- December 15, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – December 22, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
- During the event, the item drop rate for defeated monsters will be increased by +50%.
|Active During the Entire Event Period|
|Item Drop Rate +50%
* The event buff is active on all servers except for the Arsha server.
■ Content Affected by Item Drop Rate Effects
2. Post-CalpheON Ball Playtime Challenges
- December 16, 2021 (Thu) 00:00 -December 22, 2021 (Wed) 23:59(UTC)
Event Details- Claim the following items from the Challenge (Y) menu depending on your playtime during the event.
|Challenges (Playtime)||Completion Rewards|
Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x1
Awakened Saunil Siege Captain Summon Scroll x1
[Event] Advice of Memory x1
[Event] Advice of Immortality x1
* Additional Notices
- If you log in before the start or end of this Hot Time event, the Hot Time UI will reflect the buff at the time of your login, but the actual Hot Time that is active will match the details on this event page. You can double-check the actual active Hot Time buff by reconnecting to the game.
- The playtime for Challenges may be delayed if you change servers, go to the customization menu, or the character selection screen.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.