Operation Dark Rift Dissipation is a Go!
The fearsome Dark Rift that appears throughout the world of Black Desert!
What will you get for defeating bosses that spawn from the Dark Rift during the event period?
A chance to obtain a rare accessory, the Black Distortion Earring!
Get the [Event] Boxes of the Dead from the Dark Rift!
Dark Rift, here I come!
- January 5, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance – January 19, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
① A reward from the Dark Rift, the Boxes of the Dead, will be [Event] Boxes of the Dead during the event period.
Obtainable During the Event Period!
Box of the Desperate Dead
Box of the Distorted Dead
Box of the Silent Dead
Box of the Howling Dead
[Event] Box of the Desperate Dead
[Event] Box of the Distorted Dead
[Event] Box of the Silent Dead
[Event] Box of the Howling Dead
② Open the new [Event] Boxes of the Dead to obtain the Black Distortion Earring according to a certain probability.
Black Distortion Earring
* The contents of the [Event] Boxes of the Dead are the same as that of the Boxes of the Dead, except for the Black Distortion Earring, which was added.
* You can obtain the [Event] Boxes of the Dead by defeating bosses from the Dark Rift during the event period.
Encyclopedia for the Dark Rift
The Dark Rift is content that opens up during certain periods.
When the Dark Rift opens up, monsters spawn in designated locations.
You can obtain the Boxes of the Dead or various materials for enhancement when you defeat the monsters.
① There are basically 12 monsters including Red Nose, Ruins Guard Tower, and Dastard Bheg that spawn from the Dark Rift.
If you defeat Red Nose, Red Nose will return during a certain period.
You can view the monsters that spawn from the Dark Rift that you can currently defeat via the following methods:
▲ Go to ESC Menu -> Adventure -> Dark Rift or
▲ press the icon on the bottom right of the screen.
② Dark Rift monsters automatically spawn when you get near the spawn location.
Move to the spawn location to take on these monsters.
▲ Press the arrow icon next to the monster’s name or
▲ press the Dark Rift icon marked on the World Map (M) to find the location!
The Dark Rift icon will not appear on the location where Red Nose spawns if you’ve already defeated Red Nose.
③ When you arrive at the location where Red Nose spawns, a message appears on the top along with a dark red visual effect.
▲ You can obtain the Box of the Desperate Dead from Red Nose
You can obtain the Box of the Distorted Dead from Ferrid
▼ What kind of items can you obtain from opening the Boxes of the Dead?
The Boxes of the Dead will be [Event] Boxes of the Dead during the event period, and you can obtain the Black Distortion Earring according to a set probability when you open the [Event] Boxes of the Dead.
※ You cannot defeat the Dark Rift monsters with your party members or other Adventurers!
※ No need to worry since you will not get a penalty for getting killed by the monsters from the Dark Rift!
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.