Light Up the Night Skies of Calpheon
They say that if you place your wishes into lanterns and release them into the sky, your wishes are bound to come true.
Let's light up the night skies of the Black Desert world together and make as many wishes as possible come true!
1. Light Up the Night Skies of Calpheon
- March 26, 2022 (Sat) - April 27, 2022 (Wed) before the maintenance.
① Redeem the special coupon that was revealed at CalpheON Episode 2.
[Event] Rubin's Letter x1
Weapon Exchange Coupon Box x1
Sub-weapon Exchange Coupon x1
Special Journey Box x1
Artisan’s Blessing (30 Days) x1
Cron Stone x2000
* If you open the Special Journey Box, you’ll obtain J's Special Scroll x5.
* J's Special Scroll is a time-limited item that will expire 30 days after being obtained. Once it expires, you will no longer be able to use the item.
Three Ways to Redeem Coupons
1. In-game Menu (ESC) → Adventurer Support (F11) → [Use Coupon]
2. Black Desert Official Website: [Redeem Coupons]
3. Black Desert+ app > Menu > Coupons
Be aware that incorrectly entering a coupon code 10 times in a row will prevent you from entering coupon codes for 1 hour.
* Coupons can only be redeemed once per Family.
* Coupon/Web Storage/In-game Mail Expiration Date:15/06/2022 23:59 (UTC)
* Coupon codes will no longer be redeemable after the expiration date, and any redeemed items stored in the Web Storage or in-game mailbox (B) will also disappear after the expiration date.
③ Right-click [Event] Rubin's Letter from your in-game Inventory (I) to be guided to the NPC Wishing Child in Calpheon.
④ Accept and complete the special quest from NPC Wishing Child in Calpheon.
|Quest Name||Quest Requirement||Objective||Rewards|
|[Event] Wish Lantern of Happiness||Must be Lv. 50 or higher||Talk to the Wishing Child||
[Event] Child's Wish Lantern x1
|[Event] Wish Upon a Wish Lantern||
- Must be Lv. 50 or higher
- Must have completed [Event] Wish Lantern of Happiness quest
|Release the [Event] Child's Wish Lantern||
[Event] Blessing of Old Moon Pack (7 Days) x1
Cron Stone x1,000
[Event] Tiger Wish Lantern x10
Wish Lantern of Happiness x5
Wish Lantern of Health x5
* The event quests can only be completed once per Family and can only be accepted by a character that is Lv. 50 or higher.
* The event quests are a questline that must be completed in a specific order. (You must complete [Event] Wish Lantern of Happiness to begin [Event] Wish Upon a Wish Lantern.)
* If you lose the [Event] Child's Wish Lantern during the [Event] Wish Upon a Wish Lantern quest, you can re-obtain it by talking to the Wishing Child.
2. A Lantern-lit Night of Stars
- March 26, 2022 (Sat) - March 30, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
① Gather in front of the NPC Wishing Child in Calpheon!
② Take a screenshot of you and your fellow Adventurers releasing your wish lanterns together!
③ Upload your screenshot to your preferred social media platform and submit the post below!
- You must include the following hashtags in your social media post to have your event participation accepted. (Required)
#BlackDesert #CalpheON #Wish #Lanterns
|Number of Winners||Reward|
|Up to 300 Adventurers worldwide||
Let’s send off CalpheON Episode 2 with a lantern-lit farewell!
- Submitted social media posts must be publicly viewable at the time of the winners announcement.
- The winners announcement will be provided on the official website within 2 weeks after the end of the event. However, Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change this schedule depending on the circumstances.
- If you are selected as an event winner, instructions on how to obtain your rewards will be sent to the email address associated with your Black Desert account.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to the ownership of adaptation rights for all screenshots, videos, and all other content submitted for this event. Pearl Abyss may also use these contents at its own discretion for promotional purposes without restrictions to time or location.
- You will not receive the event rewards if you use someone else’s screenshots to participate in the event.
- The number of winners is subject to change depending on the number of event participants.
- If an event prize exceeds 50,000 KRW, Pearl Abyss will bear the cost of public taxes. In such a case, you will need to submit the documents required for the payment of public taxes. If you fail to submit the required documents, Pearl Abyss may not be able to ship the event prizes. Instructions on how to submit the required documents will be provided individually.
- In order to ship event prizes, we will need to collect the shipment information of winners, which will require the agreement of the winners.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change prizes with a different prize of similar value without prior notice.
- If your account is restricted for a violation of the Operational Policy before the shipment of prizes, you may be disqualified as a winner and have any prizes withdrawn even after being selected as a winner.