Lando’s Survival Kit — Twitch Drops!
Lando here, to provide you with a survival kit I found *Ahem* procured for your travels through the Mountain of Eternal Winter!
Lucky for you, as a son of the Khan I don’t need these for myself, so I’m giving them away! All you have to do is watch your favorite Black Desert Streams with ‘Drops Enabled’ beginning on April 6th, 2022.
I’ve even prepared a guide on how to collect your kit below, just for you:
Lando’s Survival Kit Drops
- April 6, 2022 (Wed) 12:00 (UTC) - April 20, 2022 (Wed) 08:00 (UTC)
- April 6, 2022 (Wed) 14:00 (CEST) - April 20, 2022 (Wed) 10:00 (CEST)
- April 6, 2022 (Wed) 05:00 (PDT) - April 20, 2022 (Wed) 01:00 (PDT)
- April 6, 2022 (Wed) 08:00 (EDT) - April 20, 2022 (Wed) 04:00 (EDT)
① Link your Black Desert Online and Twitch accounts by going to My Page on the Black Desert official website.
② Using your linked account, watch a Black Desert Online stream that has Black Desert Online Twitch Drops enabled.
③ Get the following rewards by watching a Black Desert Online Twitch Drops stream for the required amount of time.
|Twitch Drop Stream View Time||Reward|
2 Hours [Once Per Day] (14 Days)
Well-brewed Mesima Tea x1
Finto's Assorted Juice Box x10
[Event] Corrupt Oil of Immortality x5
You must claim the previous reward in order to activate the conditions for the next reward. If you fail to claim the previous reward, your progression towards the next reward will not be possible.
E.g: After reaching the 1 Hour mark and claiming the reward, the 2-hours rewards will be activated and view time will be counted again.
* The reward can only be obtained once.
① Claim the rewards from your Twitch Drops Inventory [Go to Twitch Drops Inventory]
② Go to your Web Storage in your Pearl Abyss account and click Receive Drops.
③ Send the rewards to the server and character of your choice. You can find the rewards in your in-game mailbox (B).
- Drops must be claimed from Twitch within 24 hours of the end of a drop.
- Items in webstorage from the Lando’s Surival Kit must be claimed by 5/4/2022 23:59 (UTC)
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.