June Attendance Rewards
The new Attendance Rewards have arrived today!
Just log in once a day and receive the items to help you on your adventures!
June Attendance Rewards
- June 10, 2021 (Thu) 00:00 (UTC) - July 14, 2021 (Wed) 23:59 (UTC)
- Attendance Rewards can be viewed by going to the in-game [ESC] menu → [Attendance Reward]. The rewards are sent to your “Black Spirit’s Safe” when you log in.
|Day 1||[Event] Elion's Tear x3|
|Day 2||Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x3|
|Day 3||Valks' Cry x2|
|Day 4||Blessed Message Scroll (100 min) x2|
|Day 5||[Event] Energy Tonic (L) x2|
|Day 6||Laila's Petal x5|
|Day 7||[Event] Advice of Destiny x1|
|Day 8||[Event] Magical Elixir x2|
|Day 9||Enchanted Scroll (+20) x1|
|Day 10||Cron Stone x10|
|Day 11||Ancient Spirit Dust x25|
|Day 12||Yona's Fragment x5|
|Day 13||[Event] Corrupt Oil of Immortality x1|
|Day 14||[Event] Shining Shakatu's Seal x5|
|Day 15||[Event] Black Magic Crystal Pouch x1|
|Day 16||Tough Whale Tendon Elixir x2|
|Day 17||Whale Tendon Potion x5|
|Day 18||Mystical Spirit Powder x30|
|Day 19||[Event] Perfume of Courage x2|
|Day 20||Crystal Extraction Tool x1|
|Day 21||Enchanted Scroll (+30) x1|
|Day 22||Sharp Black Crystal Shard Bundle: 3 x1|
|Day 23||Hard Black Crystal Shard Bundle: 3 x1|
|Day 24||Cron Stone x10|
|Day 25||Ancient Spirit Dust x25|
|Day 26||[Event] Khalk's Elixir x2|
|Day 27||[Event] Corrupt Oil of Immortality x1|
|Day 28||[Event] Shining Shakatu's Seal x5|
|Day 29||[Event] Black Magic Crystal Box x1|
|Day 30||Fine Accessory Box II|
|Day 31||Memory Fragment x1|
|Day 32||Memory Fragment x1|
|Day 33||Memory Fragment x1|
|Day 34||Memory Fragment x1|
|Day 35||Memory Fragment x1|
* Additional Notices
- Unreceived login rewards due to missed attendance during the event period cannot be recovered.
- You must login with a level 7 or higher character to receive login rewards.
- Login rewards can only be collected once per Family.
- You can collect a second login reward when you play for an hour (or more) during Saturday and Sunday. This only applies to Adventurers that have less than the maximum number of stamps available and have not collected all the login rewards during the event period.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.