Got Milk Day?
100 out of 100 points! That’s how fresh and delicious this milk is!
Due to the upcoming World Milk Day, it’s said that the milk production in the Black Desert world has skyrocketed. So, let’s celebrate this special occasion by going to a dairy farm!
Event 1. Got Milk Day?
- May 26, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – June 8, 2021 (Tue) before maintenance
① Due to the upcoming World Milk Day, the amount of milk you can obtain from the “cow-milking minigame” will be higher!
② Interact (R) with a dairy cow located at Wale Farm, Stonetail Horse Ranch, Grána Farm, or Duvencrune Farmland to try the milking minigame (consumes 10 Energy).
|Gathering Level||Before||During the Event|
|Master Lv.1 or Higher||35 - 55||40 - 80|
|Professional Lv.1 - Artisan Lv.10||25 - 55||30 - 65|
|Skilled Lv.10 or Lower||15 - 35||25 - 45|
Event 2. 100 Out of 100 Points of Nutrition!
- June 1, 2021 (Tue) 00:00 (UTC) - June 1, 2021 (Tue) 23:59 (UTC)
① Log in during the event period to obtain the following item from the Challenge (Y) menu.
[Event] Nutritious Haystack x2
* This Challenge can only be completed once per Family.
② Set up a Fence and use “Place Mode (R)” to place the [Event] Nutritious Haystack that you obtained from the Challenge (Y).
How to Place the [Event] Nutritious Haystack
* Click on the magnifying glass-shaped “Find NPC” icon at the upper-right of the in-game screen and search for “fence.”
* Follow the guide to the directed NPC and rent a fence from the NPC using Contribution. (Note: The Old Moon Fence can only be rented if you are Farming Master Lv.1 or higher.)
* Right-click the fence in a Combat Zone to install it.
* Once you’ve installed the fence, use “Switch to Place Mode (R)” to place the [Event] Nutritious Haystack.
③ You will be able to obtain your harvest after enough time has elapsed since placing the [Event] Nutritious Haystack.
[Event] Nutritious Haystack
200% More Efficient Harvest Compared to Magical Haystack
Tip! You can get more harvest this way compared to the “Magical Haystack” that can only be harvested/bred by Farming Artisan Lv. 1 or higher!
* Additional Notices
- The playtime counted for Challenges may be delayed if you change servers, go to the customization menu, or the character selection screen.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.