Getting Stronger with the Arena of Solare
Accept your quest from the Black Spirit, get 3 wins in Arena of Solare, and get buff!
- The [Event] [Arena of Solare] Master of Solare quest can be completed by winning 3 matches in the Practice or Ranked Mode in the Arena of Solare.
- Only Adventurers with a 50.00% or greater win rate on their most played class will be eligible to be selected for the event. (Added)
- [Event][Arena of Solare] Master of Solare is a weekly quest that resets every Thursday at 00:00 (UTC). Only characters level 60 or higher can accept this quest from the Black Spirit.
- Completing the [Event][Arena of Solare] Master of Solare quest will not count towards the progression of Rulupee’s Travel Log.
- You must have the [Event] Seal of Victory in your inventory to complete the exchange quest via Shakatu in Altinova Arena. You can still exchange event items after the event ends.
- The additional season rewards (beyond the rewards listed above) for your rank/tier when the season ends will be announced at a later date.
- Only participants who obtain the Battlefield Token during the event will receive the event rewards.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were normally used cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.