Daily Ongoing Events!
We would like to introduce you to some events that you can participate in every day, all day, just like other in-game content.
1. Recruiting Treasure Hunters in Drieghan
Find great treasure chests in Drieghan and receive military supplies.
Apply to be a treasure hunter today!
01 Rulupee’s Recruitment Announcement
Rulupee is preparing for an expedition to Drieghan. Come find Rulupee and obtain 3 [Rulupee’s Flags]. Use the three flags in Drieghan to get three [Sealed Drieghan Treasure Chest]. All Adventurers that are level 50 or higher can accept the quest “A New Adventure” from the Black Spirit and then go find Rulupee at the Serendia Western Gateway.
02 Rulupee’s Location
03 Treasure Hunting in Drieghan
|Check NPC’s location after clicking RMB on Rulupee’s Flag(Sherekhan Necropolis, Duvencrune Mountain and Night Crow Post) item.||
Sealed Drieghan Treasure Chest
Drieghan Gold Key
Accept the quest after interacting at each specified expedition location.
(The Graves of the Great Warriors, Serene Lake in the Highlands and Serene Yet Shadowy Tower)
1,000 Contribution Points
Gold Bar 200G
Complete the quest by bringing Rulupee and putting the flag at the expedition location
After completing the three quests, accept the “Adorable Outsider at Duvencrune” quest
Find Rulupee at Duvencrune to complete the quest
(You can find Rulupee at Duvencrune nearby the [Head of the Mercenary Office] Odelphin)
Receive the quest rewards by completing the quest at Night Crow Hills
04 Sealed Drieghan Treasure Chest
*You’ll get one of the items listed below
· Sharp Alchemy Stone of Destruction
· Sharp Alchemy Stone of Protection
· Dandelion Weapon Box
· Nouver’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box
· Kutum’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box
· Kzarka’s Sealed Weapon Box
· Gold Bar 1000G
· Ogre Ring
· Tungrad Earring
· Basilisk’s Belt
· Ring of Crescent Guardian
· Sicil’s Necklace
· Tree Spirit Belt
· Advice of Valks (25-35)
· [Event] Black Magic Crystal Box
· Mark of Shadow
· Witch’s Earring
· Krogdalo’s Origin Stone
· Forest Fury
· Golden Coelacanth
· Blue Whale Tendon
· Cron Stone
· Memory Fragment
· Hard Black Crystal Shard
· Sharp Black Crystal Shard
* Additional Notices
- Recruiting Treasure Hunters in Drieghan event is applied to all servers of Black Desert.
- The event quests related to Recruiting Treasure Hunters in Drieghan event can only be completed once per family
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
2. Black Spirit’s Adventure, All Day, Every Day
- You can obtain Black Spirit’s dice to roll with by clicking the Acquire button on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- Dice will recharge every 30 minutes and up to 3 dice can be obtained per day.
- The appearance of the Black Spirit piece will change every 10 successful rounds.
- The Special Board contains only special rewards such as Caphras Stones and Cron Stones. You can switch to this board by landing on the Change to Special Board square.
You can obtain the following rewards by completing rounds of Black Spirit’s Adventure.
|Type||Additional Rounds Completed||Reward|
Black Spirit’s Adventure Completion Rewards
Black Spirit’s Adventure Box
|Black Spirit’s Adventure Special Board Completion Rewards||-||
[Event] Advice of Destiny
Cumulative Rewards for Completing Additional Rounds of Black Spirit’s Adventure
Black Spirit's Special Dice Box
Fine Accessory Box
[Event] Shakatu’s Shiny Box (Combat) x2
[Event] Shakatu’s Shiny Box (Life) x2
[Event] Gold Bar Box x2
Advice of Valks (+100)
* There are no cumulative rewards for completing additional rounds of the Special Board.
You can obtain rewards even if you fail to complete a round of Black Spirit’s Adventure.
|Failing to complete a round of Black Spirit’s Adventure||
Black Spirit's Special Dice Piece
- Use Simple Alchemy in the Processing window (L) to combine Black Spirit's Special Dice Piece x5 and Black Gem Fragment x1 to get a pair of Black Spirit's Special Dice with the same pip chosen randomly between 1 and 6.
Who can participate in this event?
- All Black Desert Adventurers
* Additional Notices
-Rewarded items may have restrictions on trading, sale, and usage period and may be bound depending on each item. Thus, some event items cannot be moved or restored.
(Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound)
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation or retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game