Black Spirit Buffs (6th Anniversary Edition)
The Black Spirit wants to celebrate the upcoming 6th Anniversary and has brought a very special event to get our Adventurers ready!
1. EXP & Drop Rate Time (6th Anniversary Edition)
- February 16, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - March 9, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- In celebration of the upcoming 6th Anniversary of Black Desert, there will be EXP and Item Drop Rate buffs during the entire event!
|Active During the Entire Event Period|
|Combat EXP +600%
Skill EXP +60%
Item Drop Rate +50%
* The Item Drop Rate buff is active on all servers except for the Arsha and Season Arsha servers.
* The EXP buffs will not apply to EXP obtained as a quest completion reward.
* The event EXP buffs will not stack with any of the permanently available Hot Time buffs for each server.
* The Combat EXP event buff will not be active on characters that are below Lv. 50. (The Skill EXP will be active regardless of a character’s level.)
■ Content Affected by Item Drop Rate Effects
2. Black Spirit Buff (6th Anniversary Edition)
- February 16, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - March 2, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- To welcome the upcoming 6th anniversary, you can obtain a special buff effect by spending 6 Energy via Energy Burn from the Black Spirit (,) - Exchange (E).
|Buff Requirements||Buff Effect|
|- Character must be Lv. 50 or higher
- Must have at least 6 Energy
* Consumes 6 Energy
|Item Drop Rate +33%|
* The event buff does not stack multiple times. If you receive the buff while it is already active, you will only refresh the duration.
* Buffs Item Scroll buffs such as [Event] J's Special Scroll, [Event] Supreme Old Moon Scroll, etc. will stack with the event buff.
- If you log in before the start or end of this Hot Time event, the Hot Time UI will reflect the buff at the time of your login, but the actual Hot Time that is active will match the details on this event page. You can double-check the actual active Hot Time buff by reconnecting to the game.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.