5th Anniversary Special Attendance Rewards
The Black Desert NA/EU service just had its 5th anniversary!
Congratulations to everyone!
We have some special rewards prepared for our Adventurers who have been supporting us throughout these past five years.
5th Anniversary Special Attendance Rewards!
- March 4, 2021 (Thu) 00:00 - March 31, 2021 (Wed) 23:59
- You can check the Special Attendance Rewards by going to (ESC) → [Attendance Reward]. You will receive the rewards in your [Black Spirit’s Safe].
|Day 1||Value Pack (7 Days)|
|Day 2||[Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)|
|Day 3||[Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days)|
|Day 4||Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x 33|
|Day 5||Elion’s Tear x15|
|Day 6||Advice of Valks (+40) x1|
|Day 7||10% Discount Coupon x1|
|Day 8||Valks’ Cry x33|
|Day 9||Contract: [Storage Maid] Fairy Irene x1|
|Day 10||Mount Skill Change Coupon x3|
|Day 11||Blessed Message Scroll (100min) x33|
|Day 12||Cron Stone x333|
|Day 13||Advice of Valks (+50) x1|
|Day 14||20% Discount Coupon|
|Day 15||Artisan’s Memory x33|
|Day 16||Contract: [Transaction Maid] Fairy Irene x1|
|Day 17||Premium Horse Appearance Change Coupon x1|
|Day 18||Value Pack (7 Days) x1|
||Cron Stone x333|
|Day 20||Advice of Valks (+70) x1|
|Day 21||Brown Guide Hawk x1|
* Additional Notices
- Unclaimed rewards due to missed attendance during the event period cannot be recovered.
- You must login with a character that is level 7 or higher to successfully claim the attendance rewards.
- Attendance rewards can only be claimed once per Family.
- You can claim a second login reward when you play for an hour (or more) during Saturday and Sunday. This only applies to Adventurers who have fewer than the maximum number of available stamps and have not claimed all the attendance rewards during the event period.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Rewarded items may have restrictions on trading, sale, and usage period and may be bound depending on each item. Thus, some event items cannot be moved or restored.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- Items that were already sent or used as intended cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation or retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.